Men’s Health an important area our Doctors are focusing on… We have three Male Doctors who are ready to help you with your concerns 7 Days!
Men are well known for not taking care of themselves like women when it comes to their health. They will seek Medical advice or help if they fear they could be ill! Or his mate had a heart attack! But a routine check-up is something all men should consider but never really get around to do.
We fully understand that subject like sexual dysfunctions are not the easiest to talk about.
Are friendly Doctors, who are well experienced and non-judgemental will be able to put your mind at peace if you are suffering with a Man’s problem like that? Don’t suffer along come and get help…
If you worried about following diseases or at high risk factor for developing a disease pay a visit to a Male Doctor at the Corfield Doctors Surgery.
Prostate and bowel cancers are common cancers Men’s suffer from. A simple routine health checks is all you need to do rule out a cancer of this nature. Our GPs can assess your risk and organise relevant investigations accordingly.
If you have a Family History of Bowel Cancer GP’s at Corfield Doctors recommend testing blood in stools every 2 years and a Colonoscopy.
Early detection of testicular cancer is a life saviour! All man between the age of 19 and 32 should regularly check their testes for any abnormalities If worried please do not wait seek help!
If you have a family history of prostate cancer, please talk to your GP about this.
- Are you are a smoker? Have you been smoking for a considerable time? Please see a GP at the Corfield Doctors Surgery as there are investigations which could be carried out at NO EXTRA COST to you to rule out any Lung Diseases, Early detection could save your life!
- If you are interested in giving up smoking our Doctors can help. The GP’s at our surgery have wealth of knowledge and experience to help to start a quit smoking programme.
- They are willing to help you, support you and guide you through this process
- Doctors of Corfield Surgery do understand the sensitivity in these kind of issues.
- They will treat these issues and concerns with professionalism and in a highly sensitive manner.
- Men can suffer impotence at some time in their life that can come and go.
- It has many causes both physical and psychological; e.g. Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Prostate related diseases, high blood pressure, depression, stress, anxiety and can be related to some medications you take.
- You are welcome to choose any practitioner in our surgery (male or female doctors) as they well trained to explore your condition.
- Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and unhealthy eating patterns and lack of exercise are the main causes of increased risk of heart diseases.
- Our well trained and experienced GPs can help with advice for presentation and to improve your health.
- If you are suffering from a Heart Diseases Our GP’s manage it in our clinic with the necessary investigations, referrals and after care.