Corfield Doctors Surgery provide a wide range of vaccinations according to the Australian national immunisation programme. Every Flu season we provides flu vaccines for all our eligible patients as well as non-eligible patients.
- We provide Full Vaccinations of the children from 4 week on wards.
- Sometimes you will be in a special group for some of the immunisations.
Talk to your GP about special vaccination at your next visit …!
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people medically at risk
- Pregnant women; if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant;
Not sure about your immunisations status for rubella, chickenpox, hepatitis etc.! , talk to your GP
Our Doctors can advise about prevent severe life threatening diseases in your unborn
+ 65 and over; if you are over 65 and have a chronic disease then talk to your GP regarding pneumococcal vaccination
*Travelling overseas? Talk to us about vaccination that may be required.